- Fifth stage RO Water Purifier System designed for where feed water has very low water pressure or where the source water contains higher than normal amounts of dissolved solids.
- RO Offers safe, good-tasting water at your fingertips It meets all your water quality needs. with 50/100 gallons of clear, refreshing water that is not only healthy to drink, but good for cooking.
- RO system provides safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology. It is one of the finest units in its class. It’s capable of removing over 95% of total dissolved solids, +99% of all organics and +99% of all bacteria.
- This system hides away under your sink and puts healthy great-tasting water at your fingertips. It meets all your water quality needs.
- Our RO comes complete with a NSF certified 3.2 gallons water storage tank and all the necessary fittings, installation kits, extra color 1/4″ tubing, and a long-reach chrome faucet. We don’t know of any other system at our price that can approaches its performance.
- Stages RO Water Purifier 3.2 Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank. FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing. Automatic Shut-off Valve Flow Restrictor, and non return Valve. Feed water connector & deliver valve Drain Saddle Valve. Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection Completely Assembled & Water leaking testing 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
- Ensure Perfect Mineral in your body.
- Our provide better tasting and better smelling drinking water by removing chlorine and bacterial contaminants.
- Point-of-use water filters remove lead from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
- Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
- A solid block carbon water filter can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
- Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
- A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
- Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by removing cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water.
- Drinking pure water is especially important for children.
- Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.